Mexican Alphabet

As I mentioned, Samantha loves Mexican food just as much as the rest of us.  She eats spicy salsa and has now started to request "rice and beans".  This video is from our latest Thursday night girls night at El Rey, a small little neighborhood restaurant.  She pointed out the letters to me on the chair and I got the camera out.  I thought her obsession with letters and the alphabet in general was fairly normal for her age but I have been told this is not true from her speech therapist.  I guess it is more of a 3 year old milestone.  This shows that she can identify letters outside of her alphabet book.  Pretty darn cute if I do say so myself. 

2 comments:

Patty said...

Aunt Patty is so E X C I T E D for Samantha and Grammy Judy to come to see us in Omaha/Council Bluffs!!! Get it???? I was spelling just like Samantha!

Kristi said...

So cute! I can't wait to see her this summer:).