Love is in the Air

I keep saying that I am going to make a list of all of the weddings that Dave and I have attended.  I swear it must now be close to 4,729.  Just when I think every last one of our friends has been married off, we have another year like this with 8-10 weddings.  This weekend begins our 5 weddings in 7 weeks stint. 

Don't get me wrong, I still find weddings to be inspirational and magical.  It is fun to see what everyone decides to do to make their special day unique.  Next weekend our dear friends Sara and Mike will be getting married, I am a bridesmaid, Samantha will be a flower girl and Dave will be officiating.  It is truly a family affair honoring their love and commitment.  

Did you know Dave officiates weddings? He will be officiating his 3rd and 4th weddings in the next few weeks.  I'm thinking next wedding season we will create a business and start charging for our involvement. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! love the way the blog looks too brother! love you

Jstwilson said...

It is simple, Carly ... you have too many friends! =) Enjoy it. Sooner or later the weddings dry up and you'll be craving an excuse to see everyone!