Skinny Mini

We took Carina in for her 9 month check up and her stats are shown below.  I've been feeling guilty that she is in the 10th percentile for weight.  I've always loved a nice, chubby baby but as I've said here before, Carina can't sit still long enough to eat much and she's so active that I think she works it all off.  The doctor wasn't concerned about her weight and was once again impressed by how social she is.  


Height: 27 3/4 inches: 50th percentile
Weight: 16 lbs 9 ounces: 10th percentile
Head: 18 inches: 90th percentile 

Sammy's stats at 9 month check up were:
Height: 27.5 inches - 48th percentile
Weight: 18 lbs 9.5 ounces - 50th percentile
Head Circ: 18 inches - 90th percentile



Samantha was almost two pounds heavier! But, look at my smart ladies with giant heads! 

No comments: