An Easter Tradition

Carina was too small last year to hold up all the lace this dress has to offer.  So we had to pull it out this year and take a little photo shoot.  You may remember we had Samantha in the same dress here, the dress originally belonged to my sister Madeline.  

We had a big weekend celebrating Passover on Friday night, Easter on Sunday and then I threw a baby shower for my friend Annie Polk Sunday afternoon.  Samantha told me that her favorite part of Passover was finding the afikomen and her favorite part of Easter was finding the eggs because she is an excellent finder.  

Samantha is sporting an adorable new bob haircut these days.  Every time I turn around she is saying clever things and explaining to me the way she sees the world.  She continues to impress us with her memory and recognition. As I celebrate my birthday, I feel so fortunate for these girls, my amazing husband and our wonderful family, parents...even the dog. ;) 

No comments: