Best Buds

The girls have entered a new phase where they truly play with each other.  Being an only child for 15 years I have very little experience with this sibling experience but it amazes me every day. They really play for hours together; playing make believe, jumping on the bed, dancing, wrestling, hugging, coloring and debating on which show to watch.

Of course they have their battles as well. They both know how to push the other's buttons. I've seen Carina grab something important of Samantha's and run like the wind (it is pretty hilarious).  And of course Samantha can be a bossy older sister and Carina is not always receptive.  I know they will have their moments throughout the years but I hope they will always love each other and recognize what a special friend they have in each other.

No comments: