Full of Life

We recently were sent the link to the photos that were taken of Carina's class.  As we scrolled through kids with half smiles and barely looking at the camera, we then got to Carina's two photos:

I mean seriously, could she be any cuter? She is at an especially cute phase right now with a hilarious, high pitched voice that she uses to chatter non-stop. She loves to dance, sing and follow after her big sister.  She really is a delight to be around and is always making us all laugh.  You can tell the happiness and love she exudes by her pictures.  

And...those teeth! Soon I am going to post a photo of her Daddy and Grammy to show exactly where those teeth came from! They will most definitely require braces but I believe they add to her big personality.  

1 comment:

Ava said...

I also love that she is bare footed. Now that it is a bit chilly I'm extra challenged trying to keep her shoes on her feet. I do agree that she is a delight.