I'm so tired

You know the song by the Beatles? I have been singing it these past few days...
I'm so tired, I haven't slept a wink
I'm so tired, my mind is on the blink
I wonder should I get up and fix myself a drink
No,no,no.


Now I understand a little more why all those other moms look at me with an angry glare when I tell them Samantha sleeps through the night. This week she is not sleeping through the night or through any real length of time. Rather it is every hour or so waking up and screaming her head off.

I can feel a tooth trying to push through and I'm hoping once it does we can all go back to sleep like normal people. We even tried the "cry it out" method last night which she did not respond favorably to. Maybe if she cried it OUT and fell asleep that would be good but apparently she didn't get it out of her system.

5 comments:

JMM said...

My cute little god daughter, I hate to hear that she is in pain with the tooth coming in. And, I hate to hear that her parents are struggling on little sleep. I guess, I am glad that I am out of town all week. Sorry. Otherwise, I would bring you some wine to help you get through.

Anonymous said...

Well all I can say is it's only the beginning...someone told me once that kids teeth until there three. Well I believe it!!! Tyler is 2 1/2 and he's still bothered by them. I highly recommend motrin, wet wash cloths, highlands teething tablets, and alcohol for you of course!!!!! Hang in there drakey is going through it now also!!!ugh!!!

Angie said...

Did you try giving her some Tylenol? Good luck... I'm sure it'll pass quickly!!!

drpasser said...

Beatles?

Anonymous said...

Tooth pain or ears? They do act the same way with both. If she is only crying at night it might be ears from her laying down. Just something to check into.Love you