Smarty Pants

For awhile Samantha has been pointing out her body parts. I finally caught it on video. After doing this for Grandma Carol, she was deemed the "smartest grandchild she has EVER had." Too bad for Molly and Dave, at least Dave is still the considerate one.

My mom and Samantha have been watching sign language videos lately as well and they are both catching on very quickly. Samantha does signs for: more, eat, water, please and all done. A few weeks ago, we were at a birthday party where we were playing cats, Samantha was following the cats and doing the sign for cat. I had to verify later that she was doing it correctly and of course she was. Now, I guess it's time to start with the Spanish and see what I can remember.

2 comments:

Patty said...

I think she said "dog"! Surprise, surprise! That was adorable. I think she is the smartest great niece I have!

GrandmaG said...

I agree with Grandma Carol. She is adorable as well as smart. Paula & I watched this together and had to chuckle. Hugs,GrandmaG