Thanksgiving in Oklahoma

We had a great trip to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving. It was so much fun to catch up with everyone and introduce Samantha to the entire family. We had two different Thanksgivings (one on Wednesday at my Grandma's and the other on Thursday at my Papa's house) with over 30 people at each.

Samantha loved meeting everyone but seemed to be a bit overwhelmed by all the kids and activity. At multiple times throughout the trip, she would point at her crib asking to be put in there. Then she would sit quietly playing, happy to have some alone time. She sure is my daughter.

My husband had the best time. As we were driving to the airport he sighed and said "I wish we had a few more days here". By the end of the week I started to worry as he began using his new found Southern accent. Every time I turned around he was fixin' to do things and saying y'all.

We got my Grandma a Thanksgiving plate with all of her 14 girls listed. You can see a photo of her with the new plate and then one with all of those girls together. The complete album of our trip can be seen here.

No comments: