Every Little Thing Is Gonna Be Alright

Thank you to everyone who helped me put things in perspective this past week. After my blog post I had great talks with my parents, my husband, my mother in law, and many good friends. Anyway, everything is just fine and I'm feeling much better. I also received a gratitude journal in the mail from a dear friend. I may have cried a little bit and it has been a good way to get ready for Thanksgiving and focus on how fortunate I am.

Through the week I also decided that I am going to begin working full time again. For a variety of reasons, going back to work on Fridays is the best choice for me and my family right now. Plus, my mom is such a trooper and is willing to take on Samantha all five days of the week. Talk about blessings!

We are off to Oklahoma on Sunday for a visit with my extended family. Many have not met Samantha yet so I'm excited to introduce everyone to my sweet girl.

1 comment:

GrandmaG said...

Yes it is! I agree you are fortunate to have your mom to keep Samantha. I'm on a count down to see all of you. We're going to have a relaxing, laid back time of so much fun talking and eating. Loving you more each day, Grandma