Finally New Photos

You may think I've lost interest in taking photos of Samantha.  The reality is that my camera has been on the fritz for the past few months, it is hit or miss to get it to turn on.  I'm hoping that I get a new one for Christmas.  I have gotten it to work occasionally in the past few weeks so you can see for yourself here how adorable she is.

I think she is looking a lot like her Daddy lately...

In other news, I am 22 weeks along and getting big.  I'm still working out and have had a lot of energy.  Mainly I feel great in the process of working out/running and then can barely move the day after.

1 comment:

GrandmaG said...

Samantha gets cuter and more beautiful everyday. And I have always thought she looked like her Daddy, yet has many expressions like her Momma. Carly, you look radiant--you do have that GLOW that many to-be mothers have. Love you much.