On the Move

I've decided any attempts NOT to compare the girls is futile.  I'll do my best to avoid saying that one is better or worse but our two girls are very different.  Take crawling for example. I searched "crawling" on the blog to find that Samantha was crawling May 20, 2009, that meant she was over 10 months before she was mobile.  Carina Jean on the other hand is officially on the move now at 7 months.  You can see her crawling in the video below which was taken earlier this week and already she has improved.  Now, I leave the room for a minute and return to find her across the room and under her bouncy chair or the table, always somewhere precarious.  When I go to feed her in the middle of the night, she is sitting up in her crib, seeming confused how to get back down.  You may remember that we really did not baby proof the house with Samantha, she just wasn't ever "into things" but not Carina, she grabs at everything and wants everything she shouldn't have.     Looks like she is going to be quite mischiveous but she gets away with it with that endearing smile.

1 comment:

Great Ma said...

Carly, you are without a doubt, the sweetest, nicest granddaughter in the world! You have made my day once again. This blog is wonderful that I can see Carina crawling. Every moment in my grand girls life is so precious to me. And you are so sweet to put her on the quilt. Paula just said, "You're right, Carly is a sweetheart" Loving you more each day, Grandma G.