Changing the Tide

I'll admit I was feeling nervous as this week approached.  This is the dreaded week of the year for me and was an especially hard one for me last year as I got laid off from my job. Rather than getting horrible news this year, I found out that I was promoted at work. Yay!

My new job has been a blessing in more ways than I can explain.  I have an incredible group of friends now that I didn't have last year. I have been given a purpose to build and grow a business and marketing group that I frankly wasn't aware existed or was possible for me.

My blog is certainly suffering because I'm so busy with work.  I consistently think about giving up this blog but want to do my best to keep it alive for another year.  Just know that things with the Brantz Family and babies are well.  Better than ever, in fact.

1 comment:

Ryan Zwicky said...

What is your new title??!!! Congrats!! U deserve it love u- ryan