The Week

I figured out that historically, the week after Memorial Day is not a good one for me.  Certainly while I have been writing this blog.  Three years ago, it was when I was put on bed rest.  Last year it was when we realized Dave's passport was expired and he wouldn't be able to come with me to Spain. This year, I got laid off from my job.

I'm not going to get into the details but it is definitely a sad time for me.  I will admit I'm feeling pretty low.  But I have a wonderful husband and two sweet girls.  The good news is that after every one of the unfortunate situations I have had, there is always a rainbow after the storm.....after bed rest came Samantha.  After Spain, came Carina!  And after this experience, I am hopeful something good will come as well.   

1 comment:

Great Ma said...

My dear sweet granddaughter, when you hurt, I hurt. I wish I was there to hold you and tell you things will be better. AND THEY WILL. Probably better than ever. When I need encouragement-I always count my blessings. That is what you have done. You are a blessing to me, Carly. I am so happy that God blessed me with you. I Love You, Grandma