Mom and Baby Yoga

Today Samantha and I attended Mom and Baby Yoga. Come on, I'm honestly surprised it took me two months to attend a mom and baby yoga class. I warned you that I am very Boulder when it comes down to it. Even better, it wasn't nearly as silly as the music class we went to yesterday where we danced around the room with ribbons and played instruments with the babies. I have to say I really like the community of new moms that go to the classes and to do things with Samantha that I wouldn't think to do at home. It is also fun to see other babies at different stages.

Tomorrow is Samantha's two month doctor's appointment. I have been having anxiety about having to get her shots but I am anxious to hear where she is on the growth charts. If the classes I have been to are any indication, she is very big! I'll let you know how she measures up.

No comments: