Postage Due

I was very proud of myself for getting Samantha's announcements out. It was another one of those projects that becomes much more difficult with a baby. But, I stuffed the 150 envelopes, printed the labels and got them all ready -- all while I bounced with Samantha in her baby carrier.

Much to my dismay, I received about 10 back in the mail the next day with stamps that read "insufficient postage". Apparently the small square size does not run properly through the mail reader. I've heard that some arrived without problems but many arrived with postage due. I apologize for anyone who has had to pay to get mail from us!

You have to admit though, she is pretty darn cute! If I don't have your address or if you refused to pay the 20 cents, you can see the announcement here. She is worth every penny if you ask me.

No comments: