Done Being Grouchy

My best friend Ryan recently brought to my attention that because of an earlier blog about being overwhelmed with visitors, I have permanently scared people away and people are afraid to call or visit. I want everyone to know that I love seeing people and introducing them to Samantha. I will admit those first few weeks were a little much...but it is amazing how a little sleep can help improve your attitude.

I have always been a big sleeper. I'm not really a morning person or a night owl, I just like to sleep all the time. I think I had a bed time until I was about 16 because I have always been so grouchy when I don't get enough sleep. Turns out, the same is true today and Samantha must know how much better life is for all of us when we get some sleep. She has been a really fantastic sleeper lately, Saturday she slept from 11 pm to 6 am - I think that counts for sleeping through the night! Now, it isn't quite that good every night but it is close and I am SO very grateful and feeling much more sane.

A good night sleep is worth so much to me and now that I'm rested, I'm ready to socialize - please don't be scared.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woohoo! Congrats on getting her to sleep through the night.