First Haircut

I have struggled with Samantha's hair for awhile now. From an early age, she had this natural mohawk, her hair was longer on the very top of her head. This meant that her hair was either hanging in her face, combed over like Donald Trump or pulled into a ponytail or barrette. In recent weeks she had been pulling out the barrette and ponytails leaving it always hanging in her face.

So, we took her to Silver and Gold Barbershop where Dave has gone since he was a kid. Samantha didn't love the experience but she now has bangs and her little rat tail in the back has been removed. Since her cut, her hair seems to be curlier and I love it. My camera was on a weird setting for awhile so the pics aren't great, but you get an idea of the before and after. You can see more of the latest photos we have taken here.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Very cute! I still haven't actually taken the Bug to get her hair cut - I've cut her bangs myself. Which seems like some terrifying combo of cost-conscious and insane. I haven't had to touch the back, though. That'll be when I throw in the towel and let a professional handle it!

GrandmaG said...

Samantha, your hair cut is cute, just like you. I Love you, Great Ma Gentry