Something Clicked

After Samantha debuted her first steps about a month ago, there really hasn't been a whole lot of activity on the walking front. A few steps here or there but mainly she has kept to crawling. Then, this Saturday with a crowd of supporters cheering her on, she took about 12 steps. I'm not sure what happened, but something clicked in that moment and she has been walking ever since. This video is of her walking in her Broncos cheerleader outfit, she is already much more steady! She favors the hall way, I think she is preparing for her walk down the aisle as flower girl in Brian and Molly's wedding.

3 comments:

GrandmaG said...

Samantha, you made my day! I was clapping for you and laughing. Good girl, your great ma is proud.

Ken Takahashi said...

That is way too cute. Let the sprinting begin!

Sara K said...

I seriously can't believe she doesn't hurt herself when she falls like that! What a tough cookie.