Work Trip


On Tuesday I leave for Philadelphia where I will be attending a conference for work for the week. This isn't the first time I have been away from Samantha but it is the longest stretch and it is the first time that Dave is in charge. I know he will do great but the control freak side of me has laid out her outfits, gone over bedtime instructions and driven Dave a little crazy for the past week. I think it will be a nice bonding time for them and I'll be anxious to get back to both of them.

Samantha was sick last week and because the only time she has been sick she had the flu, I was convinced that is what she had. Turns out it was a nasty cold that she is just about over. My mom and I took Samantha to Cottonwood Farm on Friday where they have animals and a pumpkin patch. From early on she has been very drawn to animals and it was a riot to see her with the cow, horses, chickens and kittens. She loved it. You can see the whole adventure here.

No comments: