Best Birthday Ever.

Those are Samantha's words after her wonderful third birthday party.  For the past two days, shortly after waking up she tells me "Thank you, that was the best birthday party ever".  I must say, it is pretty rewarding to have such an appreciative kid. 

After going to the Boulder Creek Festival over Memorial Day weekend, I realized Samantha's love for this train that was giving rides to kids.  I called to inquire how much it would cost to bring the train to the park we back up to for Samantha's party.  Boy was it a hit, all the kids loved it but it was only Samantha who got on the moment the train arrived and did not get off until it was time for the train conductor to leave. 

Actually when it was time for him to pack up and leave, Samantha looked at me with a quivering voice and said "But Mommy, you told me I could ride the train again and again." She was right, I did say that, I just didn't realize she would stay on one consecutive hour and a half ride.  I convinced the train conductor to let Sammy and her friend Meara ride the train out of the park and somehow we avoided a post train meltdown.

Loving every minute

We may get this train every year!

She's 3!

No comments: