A New Year

I've really been neglecting this blog. It's not that I don't have things to write about, it is making the time to do it in the midst of everything else going on. I have been doing the obligatory introspection of the year and what I want for 2012.

This past year was a doozie for sure.  My friend Regan kept telling me that 2011 was a year for everyone to shed things that do not serve them.  I'm very good in difficult situations.  I'm a good person to be with you at the hospital or to think quickly and act fast in a crisis.  The down side of how I deal is that it is usually months after things happen that I finally process them.  My main resolution this year is to be kind to myself as I work through the aftermath of 2011.  That and to do a mini triathalon with my mother in law in August!

Of course there is always so much to be thankful for. I know I am biased but I have these two incredible children that impress and surprise me every day.  I have an amazing husband who is so helpful and loving.  Carina is full of life and spunk - she has started taking steps here and there.  Samantha is brilliant and has a genuinely kind heart.  I have future posts in the back of my head to catch you all up coming soon! Happy New Year!  I hope you all have the love, happiness and adventure that I am looking for in 2012!

No comments: