Aunt Paula's Beauty Salon


Last week my Aunt Paula was in town visiting from Oklahoma. Samantha had fun visiting with her Great Aunt and Paula had fun doing Samantha's hair. Usually Samantha gets fussy with me when I try to figure out what to do with her hair but she let Aunt Paula play away. Apparently in my family, using Baby Magic as styling gel is common practice. My mom had tried to explain this to me before but Aunt Paula put it to work. She had a curl on top of Samantha's head, put bows in her hair and had her smelling extra good with that lotion in her hair every day.

I've tried, but I still can't get the curl as good as Aunt Paula. You can see some of her hairdos in the new pictures I posted here.

2 comments:

drpasser said...

FYI-The hair from our kid's first haircuts are actually in our safety deposit box at the bank. Are we weird or what?

Dana said...

Love catching up on your blog, Carly! Makes me feel like it hasn't been soooo looooong since we have seen you! Can't wait to play in Key West and squeeze that sweet baby!!!