Airport Spaz

Tomorrow we are taking Samantha on her first flight. I am a little nervous about the whole ordeal for a number of reasons, number one being my husband. Don't get me wrong, I love to travel with Dave. We have been on so many fabulous trips and he is the best travel companion...once we get to the location we are traveling to.

Dave is what I like to call an airport spaz. It seems that this has come about from some traumatic experiences in childhood where the entire Brantz family was racing to a flight or nearly missing a vacation. Dave prefers to be at the airport hours early, he starts getting agitated a few days before a trip and he is just plain grouchy while we travel. That phenomenon along with an infant, more gear than we have ever had and his parents traveling with us, should make for an interesting trip tomorrow.

I'm sure Samantha will be perfectly fine. I did do an internet search on how to change a diaper on a plane and what the procedure is to go through security with a baby. I'll let you know how it goes, wish me luck!

No comments: