Back to Boot Camp

Samantha is three months today! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. I love being a mom, I knew I would enjoy motherhood but I love it far more than I could imagine. Samantha is really fun and I just can't get enough of her. I remember telling my mom I wanted her to stop growing after the first week because I loved the stage she was in. My mom told me that every stage would be my favorite and so far it is true. These days she is all smiles and really taking in her surroundings. She is such a good baby. I posted new pictures today for you all to see how cute she is.

Last night I started my Fit Quest boot camp class again. I'm only taking it once a week while I get back into the swing of things and normally I will take it on Mondays. It was definitely tough to get back into the gym but it feels good too. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger right?

Next week, I'm back to work- I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

GrandmaG said...

My dear sweet granddaughter, You are a wonderful mother. I'm proud of you for going back to boot camp. Exercise is so good for your well being. I finally ordered some photo's. I got an 8 X 10 in Sammy's homecoming dress. Loving ya'll more every day. Grandma Gentry