Boyfriends

Tomorrow Samantha will be 8 months old! I know I keep saying it, but it sure has gone by quickly. Despite saying Daddy all day long, she is getting to be quite a Mama's girl. I figure I should enjoy these days when she wants to be so close to me.

Our very good friends, JB and Kristi are in town from Hawaii with their two boys. I've realized that the majority of our friends have boys...which means a lot of boyfriends lined up for Samantha. She will probably be very embarrassed that I started matchmaking for her while she was in the womb. But, I started to count the boys and here is my short list of boyfriends for Samantha:

1. Drake Chivukula
2. Carter Kelly
3. Jack Bendon
4. Luke Bendon
5. Connor Fayfield
6. Mason Misner
7. Norman Stamski

She has a solid list of suitors. You can see pictures of her lunch date with Drake and dinner with the Bendon boys here.

1 comment:

GrandmaG said...

I hope I could live long enough to see her list of boyfriends at age 16! When she is 16, I will be 88! As cute as she is,I'm sure her list will be 3X what it is now! Oh my, May God help her Daddy! :)
Loving ya'll more each day, Grandma