Samantha - A Playlist

While I was pregnant I made a playlist on my iPod that I titled Samantha. This playlist had songs that made me think about Samantha before I met her. I would sing the songs on my way to work and get excited about having a baby and being a mom. Lately I have been listening to it again, it makes me smile and is even more meaningful now that I have her in my life.

I created an iMix for you to sample the songs on iTunes. It is not only a great display of my feelings for Samantha but also shows my very random, eclectic taste in music. Yes I have country, The Carpenters and JoJo & K-Ci on the mix.

Samantha
1. No One by Alicia Keys
2. She's Mine by Brett Dennen
3. Top of the World by The Carpenters
4. Bubbly by Colbie Caillat
5. Landslide by Dixie Chicks
6. Your Song by Elton John
7. Power of Two by Indigo Girls
8. The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson
9. Your Smiling Face by James Taylor
10. I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
11. All My Life by JoJo & K-Ci
12. Always Be My Baby by Mariah Carey
13. Fill Me Up by Shawn Colvin
14. You Are the Sunshine of My Life by Stevie Wonder
15. My Little Girl by Tim McGraw
16. My Wish by Rascal Flatts

No comments: