Aloha!

Saturday morning we are leaving for a week vacation in Hawaii. This will be Samantha's first official vacation, her first trip to the beach and her first swim in the ocean. I'm excited to see what she thinks of the Big Island! I am also excited to dress her in the ridiculously cute Hawaiian-esque attire that I have packed for her.

We are going with about 20+ friends, some have babies and some do not. Cross your fingers that Samantha does well on the 7.5 hour flight and that we all have a relaxing time. Details to come soon, until then - Aloha nui loa!

1 comment:

April said...

Sounds so fun Carly, I hope you guys have a great time! I have been trying to think of some beach tips for you, and all I have thought of is make sure to reapply the sunscrean A LOT! Audrey's skin was so pale that the 1st day we put it on and then waited about 2 hours and she got a little too much sun. After that we did it every 45 minutes. Anyway, I'm sure it will be awesome, I can't wait to hear all about it.