Success

I am happy to report that our weekend away in Detroit was a huge success. We had so much fun reconnecting with our college friends (and each other for that matter) during the wedding weekend. And Samantha did fantastic with my parents. She slept great at night, she took naps and she seemed perfectly happy when we came to get her. I think Gramps especially enjoyed having some extra time with her. I was very ready to get back to her but it was an overall positive experience for all of us.

Last week we had a great time having my cousin Jeanine and her family in town visiting from Oklahoma. They have two daughters, Presley who is three and Lola who is one week older than Samantha. Samantha and Lola had a big time together and Samantha has been doing her best to crawl after watching Lola in action.

I have posted a lot of fun pictures of the two babies together. I did my best to dress them in matching outfits and take a ridiculous number of photos just as my Grandma would do!

3 comments:

GrandmaG said...

My wonderful sweet granddaughter! Thank you! Thank you! The photos are precious and priceless! You were so sweet to buy them outfits alike. I'm so happy you had a good time with the Caldwells and a good time in Detroit. I'm happy too that Sammy had a good time with her grandparents. Loving you more each day, Grandma

April said...

Those pictures were great! Samantha is getting so big. It would be nice to get together again soon.

drpasser said...

Pictures are WAY CUTE !!