New Year

When I lived in Costa Rica, my host mom (who was a real character) told me that on the first of the year you should spend your day doing what you want to be doing for the rest of the year. So, if you want to run a marathon, you should go for a run or if you want to travel, go for a quick trip.

I spent my new year's day napping, visiting with close friends who were in town and playing with Samantha. I can't think of a better way to spend the next year. A lot of my friends have commented on what a tough year 2009 was, one that they are happy to see over and done with. I definitely want the best for everyone but for me, it was a very special year as Samantha has grown and developed into an incredible kid. I love babies and I thought as Samantha developed and grew into herself I would be sad, but it really is amazing to watch as she grasps new things and understands more.

Lately she is doing all of the animal noises, that will have to be my next video! For all the fun photos, check here to see what I got during the holidays.

2 comments:

drpasser said...

You have to have another baby on board to continue this blog.

GrandmaG said...

I laughed out loud when I saw what Dr. Passer said. But I agree. Love you, Grandma