Animals in the Bath

For awhile Samantha went through a phase where she really disliked bath time. I can't exactly explain it but after our trip to Oklahoma and having fun sharing a bath with Lola, she has now decided she is obsessed with baths. She points at the bath throughout the day asking "Bath?" The only painful part is getting her out where she acts like we are torturing her.

Here's a video I took about a month ago of her in the bath doing her animal noises. Her Tia Molly thinks her dog impression is particularly funny because it sounds suspiciously just like the dog Samantha is most familiar with, our pug Javier. She has really gotten good with her sign language, I can barely keep up with all her signs. Video to come on that soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carly, such a sweet video. Sam is just the cutest girl ever! You make me want to have one just like her. Not yet though ;)
- Esther

GrandmaG said...

Carly, the video won't come on for me. Can you help me? Hugs, Grandma

GrandmaG said...

P.S. It came on for me. She is soooo cute. What do you mean she can't talk? I agree with Grandma Carol again--she's the smartest one yet. Hugs and Kisses for Samantha and her parents. XXOO Grandma