A Little More Uplifting!

I was asked to get something up that was a bit more encouraging than the "late talker" post. I have heard from many of you and have gotten all sorts of input after that post. Truthfully, I think she has been using more words already since we have been encouraging her more. We are still having her see a speech therapist in early March just to get an expert opinion.

Life is good! We have been busy around here and preparing for Molly and Brian's wedding in Tampa next week. I did not reach my 10 pound weight loss goal, it ended up being more like 3! But the dress fits and I plan to eat really well and workout all week before we leave. Samantha has been busily been practicing her flowergirl duties, and has been excelling. We will see how she does in front of 300 people.

We had a really wonderful Valentine's day and you can see our mini photo shoot here. Samantha is really growing and has been cracking us up conducting when music is played and climbing on top of everything. I am posting this particularly cute picture I took today, we are ready for some warmer Florida weather next week!

1 comment:

GrandmaG said...

Is it possible for Sammy to get any cuter? She is adorable. I can't wait to see the photo's and video of the wedding. My congratulations to Molly & Brian from Grandma Gentry