Flower Girl

We just returned from Florida and the wedding was a huge success.  We had a fun filled weekend and Samantha was wonderful.  It is hard to travel, get off a nap schedule and be around a lot of new people but she did great.  On top of that, she has had a nasty cold for the past few weeks that we can't quite get rid of.  Now that I have that cold, I am even more sympathetic of how she has been feeling. 

The wedding was tons of fun and Samantha even walked down the aisle at the wedding and threw a few petals at the end.  She had a brief meltdown leading up to her flower girl duties and I was very worried she wouldn't do anything but be carried down the aisle but she pulled through just in time!  Of course I am biased but I believe she was the cutest flower girl ever.

Molly looked absolutely beautiful and it is always special when two people you love get married and you know it is a great match...not all weddings are like that!  They are a great couple and I'm proud to have them in my family.  You can see all the photos from the wedding weekend that everyone is compiling here

Oh, and I fit into my bridesmaid dress just fine - phew!

No comments: