I Almost Forgot but I'm Pregnant

19 weeks pregnant, I'm already bigger!
I'm more than half way through this pregnancy and up to this point it has been very different than my pregnancy with Samantha. 

One of my first blog posts ever was "Proceed with Caution" and described the crying, irrational behavior, grouchiness and anger I was experiencing in my pregnancy.  If anything, this pregnancy has given me a sense of calm and serenity.  I'm feeling stable and I don't sweat the small stuff.  Getting pregnant has helped once again give me perspective on what is truly important and I feel blessed to be pregnant, to have a healthy family and an incredible support system with our immediate families and friends close by. 

I am getting nice and round like last time and I'm once again loving cookies and cream ice cream so it isn't all brand new.  In the past few weeks I have started feeling some strong kicks, even some jabs to wake me up in the night so we have another active baby in there. 

We went to my 20 week ultrasound today and got confirmation on the gender (not that we really needed it!) and this growing girl inside me is looking perfect. 

1 comment:

GrandmaG said...

Oh, my dear, sweet granddaughter, I almost cried when I read this blog. God is good! I am so BLESSED to be having another GIFT from God.
I'm so happy your pregnancy is going well. Love you much, Grandma