No More Secrets

Now that Miss Samantha Lee is talking, she is also letting us know about everything that happens when we are not around.  For better or for worse, there are no more secrets where she is concerned.  It started out with her telling us how Grammy yells at the deer in the yard.  Apparently Grammy gets very angry and yells "Get out of here you deer!" I wish I had Samantha on video reenacting this - it was priceless.

The other day, I stopped at the gas station where Samantha told me she should be getting a "special treat".  I guess Daddy gets them both a special chocolate covered cherry treat when he goes to the gas station - who knew!

And, I know I'm not exempt either.  Recently my mom told me that during my pregnancy I am giving Samantha a complex by telling her how heavy she is.  I guess that as Samantha was picking up one of her babies she said in a very exhausted voice,"Oh Sue, you are very heavy, you are too heavy for me to hold now".

No comments: