Greatma

Everything takes me just a little longer these days, I'm a bit delayed in my news.  However, we had a wonderful visit from family from Oklahoma who came to meet Carina over spring break.  My grandma, Aunt Paula, cousin Margrethe, cousin Jeanine and her two kids Lola and Presley came for a visit.  Samantha had a ball with Lola who is a week older than her. They played and played and we cracked up at them walking around and having conversations with each other.

I am lucky to have family that I love so much and who make a fuss over Carina.  Even when she is the latest of many, many girls - everyone always makes her and us feel special.  Here is my favorite photo of Carina with my grandma, Carina's Greatma. You can see more from their visit here

1 comment:

Great Ma said...

Carly, Somehow I missed this blog until last night. You make me feel so special. Your photo is better than mine. It is so good of Carina in her little outfit. I love and appreciate all the sweet things you do. Love you much, Grandma