Time Flies

Yesterday I spent Carina's one month birthday snuggled up with her for the day. Grammy had a special day with Samantha - they went swimming and out to lunch which Sammy absolutely loved. I got to nap the day away, take photos and just have some bonding with Carina which was a treat for me. Funny because having one baby seems so easy now - what was I so stressed out with when Samantha was tiny like this? I know they say that babies don't smile this early but with Carina I just don't buy it. She is melting our hearts with smiles all day long.

You can see how big she is getting in the latest photos.  

1 comment:

Great Ma said...

Carly, What tender things you said about the sweet day you had with my new great grand baby. You are wonderful, Carly. I so love hearing about your precious girls. I'm so anxious to see them. Love you much, Grandma