Family Adventure

One of Sammy's favorite things to do now is go on adventures.  She puts Daisy in the stroller and heads off in search of something lost or to do something new.  Our adjustment to being a family of four has felt like quite an adventure as well.  I am settling into the sleep deprivation and am feeling pretty good.  I have even mastered how Carina and I can usually get a nap when Samantha naps which is a lifesaver.  Samantha is still having an occasional tantrum but I am not taking them so personally and they are shorter lived.

I imagine it is the hormones but even with the sleepless nights and juggling two kids, I spend a lot of my days thinking of how I would love to have a third.  (Ha - Dave is probably driving to get a vasectomy after reading that.) Don't worry, I just packed up my maternity clothes to take to consignment. It is all happening very quickly though and I already put away newborn clothes because Carina has outgrown them. 

What I really feel is that it is all so absolutely worth it.  Having these two girls in my life makes life incredible and inexplicably fulfilling.  Carina is worth it.  Samantha is worth it. Life is good and I would do it again in a heart beat. I mean seriously, look at them...

1 comment:

Matt Blumberg said...

Those are two awfully cute kids, that's for sure!