Just What the Doctor Ordered

We had a fabulous week in Mexico celebrating the 60th birthdays of my in laws Jim and Judy.  The humidity and warm ocean air were just what Samantha and Carina needed to get rid of those coughs and we all had a great time.  We stayed in a big house with our family of four, Jim and Judy and Dave's sister Molly and her husband Brian.  The house overlooked the ocean and Samantha spent hours building sand castles, jumping the waves and searching for seashells.   Carina went for her first swim in the ocean, not bad for her first two months of life.  My main priority for the week was to sleep and I got very spoiled with the rest I got.  We couldn't have asked for more, the only downside was that our camera died on day one so the only photos I have are from my phone. 
First trip and it was to Mexico!

Beach Beauty

 

No comments: