It Takes a Village

As the proverb says, it takes a village to raise a child and that certainly rings true for all the help we will be getting when I go back to work. 

I will continue to work from home Monday, Wednesday and Fridays and my mom will come to our house in Boulder to watch both Carina and Samantha.  On Tuesdays and Thursdays, Samantha will be going to preschool in the mornings and my mother in law Judy will be watching her in the afternoons.  Carina will stay with my mom on Tuesdays and Dave's mom on Thursdays.

A little hectic but pretty incredible. Yes, I do know how lucky we are to have both of our families close by and to have mothers that are so generous with their time and love. 

1 comment:

Great Ma said...

My dear sweet granddaughter, You are indeed blessed with a wonderful support group in your family. I so wish I could keep them one day a week. Love you much