Well, not quite...

Lately I have started to have the first of what I imagine will be many conversations with Samantha where she has me perplexed on the best way to answer.  Case in point, we were about to take the girls over to my parent's house on Saturday night so that we could go see the Billy Elliot play in Denver:

Samantha: We better bring a bottle for Carina because Grandma doesn't have boobs.
Me: Well, Grandma does have boobs, she just doesn't have milk in her boobs to feed Carina so you are right, we should bring a bottle.
Samantha: How about we bring that pump and we can pump milk into Grandma's boobs?
Me: The pump takes milk out of Mommy for Carina, but we can't use it to put milk into Grandma's boobs.
Samantha: Because Grandma's boobs are little?
Me: Umm...sure, it's because Grandma's boobs are little. 

2 comments:

Patty Nogg said...

Which grandma is she referring to???? That is so funny and Jordan thinks so too!

Jordan says, "That was really funny. I am excited to see you soon, Samantha. I love you."

Love, Jordan

Great Ma said...

Carly, I can't remember when I've laughed so hard. Good job-granddaughter with your last response. I so love this blog and I love you, Grandma