One Year Stats

We went in for Samantha's one year check up and she continues to look great....but where did she get that giant head? Every time I think about it I start hearing these quotes from the movie "So I Married an Axe Murderer". If you haven't seen the movie it is hilarious, here is a little piece of it:

Stuart Mackenzie: Look at the size of that boy's heed.
Tony Giardino: Shhh!
Stuart Mackenzie: I'm not kidding, it's like an orange on a toothpick.
Tony Giardino: Shhh, you're going to give the boy a complex.
Stuart Mackenzie: Well, that's a huge noggin. That's a virtual planetoid.
Tony Giardino: Shh!
Stuart Mackenzie: Has it's own weather system.
Tony Giardino: Sh, sh, shh.
Stuart Mackenzie: HEAD! MOVE!

Stuart Mackenzie: I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Now that was offside, wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow.

You can see the You Tube clip here.

Ha! But, all kidding aside, here are Samantha's latest stats:

Height: 28 3/4 inches - 35%
Weight: 20 pounds 14.5 ounces - 45%
Head Circ: 18 3/4 inches - 97%

1 comment:

GrandmaG said...

I think I have told your bloggers this before, so forgive if I have.
Merv Griffin hired Vana White for Wheel of Fortune because she had a big head. So Sammy will probably be a TV star someday. I don't think her head looks big-I think she's perfect. Hugs, Grandma