Our Other Baby

My grandma is in town and helped scan some pictures for me, so I wanted to share another funny one. This is Dave and I with our first baby.
Okay, really it is Dave and I with my little sister Madeline, circa 1994. I know what you are thinking -- once this gets out, people all over will be rushing to their hair dressers asking them for the "Carly hair do". I promise that, when I was 16, it was cool when I scrunched my hair to pretend that it was curly.

No, Dave and I were not dating but we were very good friends and he came along when Madeline and I were getting our picture taken. After a few shots, Madeline insisted that Dave be in the picture, and who is really going to say no to a two year old?

We had this out during Samantha's birthday party and it caused quite a bit of confusion.

1 comment:

GrandmaG said...

One of my favorite photo's of Ava's 3 children! Love you, Grandma