One Year Resemblences

I had an idea to dig up photographs of both me and Dave on our first birthday for an age appropriate comparison to what Samantha looks like today on her first birthday. When I found the photographs of me, holding my number one candle, with my party hat on, I thought Samantha looks exactly like I did at her age. Only with darker hair and eyes.

But then, I found the photos of Dave on his first birthday, holding his number one candle and I thought the same, that Samantha looks exactly like Dave did on his first birthday only he had darker skin and those adorable dimples.

Judge for yourself and let me know, I think it is fair to say Samantha is a pretty good mix of us both. Oh, and one more thing - how hot does Judy look?!



3 comments:

Patty said...

Carly, you win hands down in the "who does Sammy look like" contest! Hope she had the best time on her birthday!

Patty said...

And the word HOT doesn't even begin to describe my sister....

GrandmaG said...

I think she looks just like Molly's baby picture. She also looks like both her Momma & Daddy.
She is an exceptionally cute baby!
It's genetic! Hugs, Grandma