Summer Lovin

Without my Grandma or Kevin Passer commenting on the blog these days, I have to admit it has gotten a bit boring for me. And I gave up on Brian (who was commenting on behalf of Molly) about a year ago. Is anyone out there?

As I said before, we have had a busy summer, we just got back from Kansas City and our 6th wedding this summer. One more to go, but the last one is just outside of Boulder. We had a great time in Kansas City, we stayed at Dave's grandparents' house and Dave's Aunt Patty and her friend Beth came from Omaha to babysit. I had so much fun staying up and chatting with Patty and Beth the first night, I was considering skipping the wedding to hang out with them again but the wedding was a blast and Samantha did great.

This summer, Samantha has been having a fabulous time every Wednesday spending her days with Grammy. My mother-in-law has been watching her on Wednesdays since she has the summer off of school. They have been going for walks, hanging out at the pool and having fun. It has also been great for me because I work from home and don't have to drive anywhere!

The summer is flying by, we are doing great and Samantha is into everything. She has just started standing up on her own in the middle of the room - no hands Ma! I have a feeling that walking is just around the corner. And...finally she says Mama, mostly when she is upset but I'll take what I can get. Some summer photos can be seen here.

5 comments:

GrandmaG said...

My dear sweet granddaughter, I love this blog. Keep it coming forever. I checked to see if you had commented on Sammy standing up in the middle of the floor by herself. I was talking on phone to your mom when she screamed, "She just stood up!" Sammy is adorable. The photo's are precious. Hugs, Grandma

Unknown said...

Carlita...I love it...keep it going. Ash

Anonymous said...

i love it too! while i might not comment, i always read each post and love your insight. keep it up! xo annie (polk)

mbrantz said...

well, since you once again refuse to give me credit, i'll post again. for the last time, this is MOLLY. no one is trying to pull one over on you. and i do love this blog. i love this blog more than ice cream. more than sundays and sunsets. even more than scott silbert likes it in the kitchen.

Anonymous said...

i can never figure out how to post, my google account doesn't work sometimes, you know how i am dramatic with most things.....which is why i don't post comments, but i love your blog, you are fabulous, i miss you and your sweet family so much....Ryan