Another Brantz Baby on Board

Yes, we are expecting another addition to our little family.  My due date is Valentine's Day, 2011 so I am 12 weeks along.  I have been feeling pretty good.  I was extremely tired in the beginning but I am starting to get some energy back.  Overall I feel MUCH more stable than last time.  No emotional breakdowns or out of the blue crying which is nice for me and a big relief for Dave. 

As we told our doctor, we had "talked about planning", however everything happened very quickly this time around.  I feel like I was just getting Dave use to the idea of trying to get pregnant when I then had to tell him that I was pregnant - voila! 

And, for those of you wondering if that girl streak was ever broken...it has not been.  I wrote during my last pregnancy how Samantha would be girl number 19 in a long line of girls born without a single boy since my Grandpa and his brother.  The count is now up to 22 girls total.  My Grandma is sure this baby is a boy and I believe she is willing to take a bet for any willing participants. 

5 comments:

Patty said...

Just for FUN....I'll take the "girl" side! What is the wager????

Aunt Patty (whose personal grandchild tally is tied 2-2)

GrandmaG said...

Hi Patty, I feel pretty strongly that my # 15 will be a boy. How about $25.00 that it is a boy? The only bet I have so far is for $5.00This is so fun. We will know in less than a month. Hugs, Gr.Grandma LaNora Gentry

Aunt Paula said...

I think I'll take the bet too. I'd love to pay...but I bet I won't have too. tee hee Whatever it is it's going to be soooo cute!

mbrantz said...

enough of this small stuff. i've got $50K that says that fetus can pee standing up. who wants action? his name shall be ray.if it's a girl, i like snow. i love snow!

GrandmaG said...

Brian--You are FUNNY! I'm betting on a boy too. Love you, Grandma Gentry P.S. If you like snow--what are you doing in Florida?