Nesting

According to the books, around the fifth month of pregnancy, the "nesting" instinct can set in. This is an uncontrollable urge to prepare a nest for the new baby, to tie up loose ends of old projects and to organize your world.

About three weeks ago, "nesting" began taking control of me, I began washing all of the baby clothes, pulling out baby gear, buying gifts for the holidays and beyond, getting things in order and preparing the nursery.  I mentioned earlier that we did a little art project in the new room. Ironically, the art project has a little bird nest incorporated into it!  Now, you can see the final results.  It is a very sweet and cozy room, a place where I hope Carina will be very happy.

2 comments:

drpasser said...

I love what you have done. Nice job.

Great Ma said...

Carina's room looks so serene and peaceful as well as beautiful. You all always do such a good job in decorating. Love you, Grandma