WOW - You Are Huge!



Have you ever heard that if you want something badly enough you will eventually get it? I'm starting to believe it. At the beginning of my pregnancy I really, really wanted to show. At about 8 weeks I had Dave convinced that my stomach was really expanding and everyone could probably tell I was pregnant. Looking back on those pictures is pretty funny now.

Somewhere between 18 and 20 weeks something crazy happened and my belly got big. Strangers started stopping me to ask when I was due, people started grabbing for my belly and I even had someone in the store tell me that I should get ready to have one big baby! He also shared that if I wasn't due until July, I must be having a huge baby boy! Let's face it, I'm a little person. There isn't much room for this baby to go. I think that is why she has miraculously started to expand through my thighs, arms, my backside and even in my face. She is very crafty.

As a woman, you never want to gain weight. It is taking some getting used to people commenting on how large I am. As Mike Hay told me, I am looking big and fat now. When I run into people the first thing they say is "You are SO big!" and my mom tells me that pretty soon I will randomly start toppling over.

My doctor says I'm totally fine, I'm still working out and I haven't gained an excessive amount of weight so I am trying to go with the flow. But, I'll admit I'm just as curious as the next guy about how....or where the next four months are going to go!

4 comments:

Jess said...

You are adorable no matter what! And I love your blog.

Hugs & kisses!
Jess

Anonymous said...

I totally agree w/Jess. And this is my chance to say on the record that I think you look radiant. You are exactly what I imagine gorgeous pregs women look like. So, ha.

Anonymous said...

Uncle Randy agrees. You look great. Keep the pictures coming. Love you.

GrandmaG said...

I wish Grandpa Harold could see you. He would tell you how beautiful you are. He always said "There is something about pregnant women that makes them so beautiful." To me, you will always be beautiful. I think the photo of you in the green top makes you look younger. XXOO Grandma