APRIL FOOLS!!

I know, I am very mean. I did not get an ultrasound yesterday and as far as I know, Samantha is a girl. I am sorry to those of you I tricked, but I have to admit I was giggling all day- actually it was more like I was rolling on the floor laughing. I also found out who my loyal blog readers are - it was clear who checks the blog regularly! I appreciate those who were truly concerned with how I was handling the news. My friend Annie even volunteered to help me update my registry and I got some encouraging words from Audrey about how fun boys can be.

I'm going to have to think of something good for next year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am shocked!! I thought you could believe everything on the internet.

GrandmaG said...

Carly, you are a stinker! On April 1, I told my girls that I finally had a boyfriend. Jeanine said, "Oh,good!" When I said April Fool, she said, "Oh, darn!" Rachel told her mom, "Grandma already has a boyfriend." When Amy asked who? She said, "Well--daaa--Grandpa" I love you even if you are a stinker.
XXOO

Anonymous said...

See, now what's really mean about your April Fool's is that it reveals those of us who blew it yesterday and didn't read the blog. I just want you to know that if I'd realized you were having a boy I would've been a better friend than either Audrey or Annie. HA. xoxo, Sara louise