Babymoon

We leave tomorrow for our last destination in our 2008 wedding tour. This is our third wedding in three months. Dave's cousin Mike is getting married in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. This is also our last trip to the beach for awhile and our last vacation before we have a baby. All the baby books recommend that couples take one final trip before the baby arrives, a babymoon, to enjoy being alone - without baby gear and without worrying about a baby. I guess this is our last hurrah!

Happy Birthday to Audrey, Sarah and Esther while I am gone. I'll be thinking of you all from the beaches of Mexico.

Also, I added a few new pictures to the slide show - enjoy!

1 comment:

Angie said...

JOK and I went to Portugal for a few days while I was pregnant, and doing so was absolutely the best advice I have ever taken. Have a blast in Mexico - vacations are very different with a little one in tow!